Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm so excited! I just can't hide it!

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The week I have been highly anticipating for MONTHS!!! It is finally Tiff&Seth's wedding week.  Tomorrow Cole and I leave bright and early to make our way down to Destin!!!  I seriously don't think I could be more excited.  Tiff has been one of my very best friends for years and Seth is absolutely 110% perfect for her.  I am dying to watch these two say their vows and participate in all of the fun wedding festivities we have planned.
Thursday we have the bridesmaid luncheon, followed by a lingerie shower, and then an all girls sunset cruise to kick off the bachelorette festivities.  Sounds like the perfect start to a perfect trip!!  The next day we will have an all day girls/guys beach day followed by the wedding rehearsal on the beach and then an awesome rehearsal dinner!!!  Obviously Saturday is ALL about the wedding!

I am just so excited to celebrate Tiff & Seth, see my best friends, and spend some quality time at the beach!

Happy Tuesday friends!!!  I hope everyone has a fabulous week/weekend!!!

xoxo,

No comments: