Monday, April 2, 2012

A Seductive Boudoir

This weekend I had the pleasure of attending a bed, bath & lingerie shower for my BFF Smash's sister Lu. I have known Lu for a few years now and I was super excited to celebrate her. Lu is always the life of the party and in the particular occasion she did not disappoint.  She was literally the most entertaining bride I have ever seen not to mention the shower (hosted by Moll Anderson) was ridiculously fabulous. Hold on ladies and gentleman because if there is one thing Moll Anderson knows how to do (and believe me there's not this woman can do it all) it is throw a party!!! Here are some of my favorite pics from the night!!
The GORGEOUS Bride to be!!!!!
We of course had to get not 1 but 15 "girls pics"........
E, Ali, myself, Tiff, Meg, and Slingin
us with Smash!
Ali, myself, & Meg
Ali, Meg, myself, & Smash
Diamond pic for ADPi!!! :)
After a delicious dinner we watched Lindsey open presents which was awesome and hysterical!!  I am telling you we were all extremely entertained!!  From there our favorite DJ (DJ Derek) played awesome music and we danced the night away!!!
Time to hit the dance floor!!
Smash & LuLu's precious grandmother breaking it down!!  Love her!!!
So as you can see this was by far the best party I have attended. Ever. I had SO much fun celebrating Lu and I can't wait for her big day in May!!!!  This party was a small preview of how much fun her wedding day will be and I can't wait!!!!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!

xoxo,

No comments: