Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Furniture Find Tuesday

So I have another fun furniture find to share.  I actually found this at the same place Mom found the piece for my living room at. Score!  I immediately fell in love with the detail on top of this bench.  I wasn't a huge fan of the wood grain but I am learning to see the vision. I decided to take it home and give it a face lift.  Multiple coats of cream paint later it was the perfect addition to our guest room.  The last step was to rough it up a bit with sand paper so it matched the rest of the room.  Take a look…

Before
After
Perfect addition to the guest room! (the boys love it!)
There you have it!  I am trying to get better about taking before and after pics...I am bad to just get super excited and start a project before I take any pictures of it. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great week so far!!

Happy Tuesday Friends!

xoxo,

No comments: