Happy hump day friends! I really can't believe it's Wednesday already. Today I am going to link up with Jamie to discuss what I am loving!
I am loving. . .the cool fall nights or what I am calling "natural air conditioning." It has been so awesome to have a crisp breeze. I am also sure I will have a false sense of reality when I get our first utility bill! :)
I am loving. . .The Me I Want to Be by John Ortberg. My bible study is reading this book and I am a huge fan. I know I say that a lot but I REALLY recommend this book to everyone I know.
I am loving. . .a football weekend. So the VOLS haven't been much to celebrate as of late but they are still our VOLS and I will always be a fan win or lose. This weekend we will watch them take on Bama. I have awesome friends coming in from out of town. It will definitely be a weekend to remember!
I am loving. . .another family wedding! Cole's step-sister Whit is getting married next weekend at a gorgeous farm in Georgia. It should be a perfect family get-away!
I am loving. . .my new favorite show Nashville is on tonight! Rumor has it they will be covering a song by a local Knoxville Band The Dirty Gov'nahs as well! How awesome is that!? Be sure to check it out!
Happy Wednesday Friends!!
xoxo,


No comments:
Post a Comment