I confess. . .that I have been a hot mess lately! and by hot I 100% mean temperature. It has been nearly 80 degrees every day this week which is just plain hot. It's October. Not to mention our life seems to never slow down. I am off my game (A-game that is) and I would like to get back on it pronto.
I confess. . .because I am a hot mess I frantically packed for this 3 day wedding weekend last night and I am somewhat concerned with choices. I will definitely be the girl wearing nothing but cowboy boots and high low dresses ALLL weekend long. I hope that's not an issue.
I confess. . .I had the BEST TIME EVER with my BFF's Tiff and Smash (+ our men) last night!! We all went out for Tiff's birthday and it was the first time in a long time that I felt back to normal. No crazy moving boxes or house to come home to in shambles. I was able to enjoy myself and my goodness I have missed quality time with my friends!
I confess. . .I love Taylor Swift's new song We are Never Getting Back Together. This is a serious confession if you know me well. I have never been a big TSwift fan. She is a super nice person but her music definitely didn't rock my world. Until now. I secretly (and now no longer secretly) LOVE it.
I confess. . .I have done a lot of reflecting this week and in the midst of all of the craziness I really feel God working in Cole and I's life. We have taken on a lot in the past year and I am amazed at how things have fallen into place, or not fallen into place and how it has all somehow still worked out. Trusting His plan is truly the only way to live. I have to remind myself this constantly because it's easier said than done.
There you have it!!!!! Have a fabulous weekend friends!!!!!
xoxo,


No comments:
Post a Comment