Monday, October 8, 2012

Sunday Funday

This weekend was a bit of blur but after a very productive couple of days and an awesome sermon at church we started what will hopefully become our weekly Sunday Funday!!

[First on a side note I think the sermon's I linked above is something that every Christian should hear. It's so important that Christians choose conviction not condemnation and also are educated on how to handle such a hot topic in our culture.]  

Anyway, back to Sunday Funday.  Megan came over in the afternoon and she and I made wreaths in our garage.  I was so excited with the finished product.  I have actually never made a wreath but it's something I have always wanted to do.  Check them out!
Megan's Wreath
Mine :)
Very successful afternoon. After our crafting we had Smash, DA, Allison, Robert and my new neighbors (who I LOVE!) K&H and C&C over for Chipotle Chicken Tortilla soup. You can find a variation of the recipe here. Super yummy and perfect since the temperatures dropped a ton yesterday.

We had an awesome crew and I loved having a house full of people. It is finally feeling like home!  Tonight we have our friends M&N over for dinner and then I am going to take a chill pill with the hosting for a few days. :) I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!

Happy Monday Friends!!

xoxo,



No comments: