Friday, October 5, 2012

House sneak peak!

I can't believe it's been one week since we closed on our house!  It's been a whirlwind and I am amazed at how settled we already are.  I had SO much help from family and friends it's kind of ridiculous and that is the only reason we are. I had a few people request pics :)  So here they are. Please keep in mind this is ONE week in and there are a million things I still need to fix up, hang, decorate etc.  But we are SO blessed and I can't wait to get fully settled into our home sweet home!

Living room. . .as soon as your enter the house
Living room from the kitchen. . .
Dining room. . .
Dining room view from the kitchen. . . 
Master Bath. . .
Master bath. . .I am already loving this tub!
Master bedroom (I have no idea why this picture is foggy)
Guest Bedroom #1
Guest Bath
Bonus room. . .needs some serious decorating :)

Kitchen
So there you have it!  I left a number of areas out but you get the general idea.  Last night I hosted girls night at the house and it was so fun to have everyone over.  I can't wait for all of the memories Cole and I are going to build in this home!

Happy Friday Friends!  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

xoxo,

No comments: