Happy Monday Friends!! March is flying by already and I have multiple things to share today.
1. I got a new job! Well sort of :) I have been a little preoccupied the past few weeks because my dream job opened at school and I am happy to say starting next month I will be taking over as the Special Events Coordinator in our Development office at school. Those of you who know me well know what a dream come true this is for me not to mention a perfect fit. :)
2. One of my favorite participants on NBC's show the voice Jamar Rogers was IN Knoxville last week. He did a performance at the Austin East Performing Arts center as well as performed at Live at Four. I was ecstatic!
3. Cole always gets the best pictures of the dogs and last week he captured this little gem......I love it because Bebop never cuddles with Rambo. Precious.
4. Last week I wasn't feeling too hot so Cole picked up my favorite soup from our go-to Mexican restaurant and the sweet guys at the restaurant wrote me a little note. Doesn't get much better than that!
Lastly, this past weekend we also kicked off my birthday celebrations with a dinner at my Mom's house. The whole family came and it was a perfect way start the festivities!
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
xoxo,

No comments:
Post a Comment