Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What You Don't Know Wednesday

I recently saw this on Caroline's blog and I had to join in.   Here are 20 things that you may or may not know about me. . .
 
1. I hate chocolate chip cookies.
2.  If I could choose one dream vacation it would be to visit Greece (see #14)
3. 23 is my favorite number for no reason and I am not a Michael Jordan fan.
4. Bebop and Rambo (Rocksteady) are name after the Ninja Turtles.
5. Pizza is one of my favorite foods.
6.  Growing up I took Highland dance and competed all over the country. 
7. I am like a small child and need frequent small snacks or I get feisty.
8. My first job was working at Kroger as a bagger when I was 15.
9. My first car was teal. seriously.  I chose it.
10. In college I studied abroad in Australia.  I am dying to go back.
11. Even though I grew up in Portland I hate the rain and it ruins my day (and hair).
12. Cole and I were in the same 8th grade home room but only spoke like 2 times the entire year.
13. I used to hate animal print and the color pink.  Now I love them both.
14. I am obsessed with Mediterranean food.
15. I have been told I look like Tori Spelling, Amy Poehler, and Paris Hilton.  I don't see ANY of them nor is that a compliment.
16. My first job out of college was for Pepsi and for the first month or so they made me ride around in a delivery truck in the middle of the summer starting at 5am. I had to go to bed by 8pm to stay awake.
17. I am Dutch.  Break out the wooden shoes.
18.  I'm terrified of anything underwater.  I hate not being able to see beneath me.
19. When I was 14 I won a burrito eating contest against all of my boy cousin's.  Again not the proudest moment of my life.
20. Our dogs sleep with us. Under the covers.  Don't judge. wiener dogs are the best snugglers in the world.

Anything else you want to know?
Happy Hump Day Friends!!
 
xoxo,
 

No comments: