Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Confessional

Today I decided to link up with Leslie over at a Blonde Ambition for her Friday Confessional....here we go!

I confess.....I am majorly over this cold weather.  Either give us a snow storm or knock it off.  I am ready for sunshine and spring!

I confess.....I had the best time EVER at girls night last night.  I really have the greatest friends and our mid-week date is always exactly what I need!

I confess.....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!  I'm not excited at all. . .

I confess.....I am obsessed with Revlon's color stay nail polish!  It caught my attention when they compared it to the gel polish...they claimed it would stay on just as long and you didn't need a light.  Um sign me up!  It really does work and I actually like it better than the gel polish.
I confess.....I am a little disappointed in the Bachelor season.  I am not digging his final choices as much as I thought I would.  I am hoping the ABC is just trying to trick me into feeling this way and it will all work out. :)

Happy Friday Friends!!!

xoxo,


1 comment:

Autumn @ The Unreal Life said...

Jumping over from the link up. Glad to hear Color Stay actually does what it advertises--I've been thinking about trying it for a while now. Also, not impressed by the Bachelor either this season! I feel like the episodes have just been focused on Tierra--borrrring.