Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring has Sprung!

Yesterday was the first official day of spring!  You couldn't much tell though because it seems to have brought in a little cold front.  Fantastic. But with the spring brings a little novelty also known as "spring break." Which will be gracing us with it's presence next week.  I am 100% ready.

This spring break I have plans of doing a lot of relaxing.  Tackling some projects around the house and weather permitting spend sometime outdoors.  A little more low key than my past few spring breaks but that is totally ok with me.

So without further ado here is my spring break bucket list:

1. Start working on an herb garden. This needs to happen so I can start bringing fresh herbs into my cooking.

2. Rearrange the guest room. I am always changing something :)

3. Shampoo the carpets in the bonus room.  Let's just say our dogs have mistaken it for grass the past few months (they hate the cold, can't really blame them) but it needs to be cleaned ASAP.

4. Do some antique and fabric shopping. I have a feeling Sweetwater is calling my name.

5. Do some late birthday clothing shopping.  Hello gift cards!

6. Spend some quality time with the best weiner dogs that I know...(Bebop & Rambo)

7. Get my oil changed and about 13 other car maintenance issues that I have been avoiding.

8. SLEEP.  A lot.

9. Pray for sunshine so I can sit outdoors or take the dogs to the park.

10. Do some spring cleaning.  You would be surprised how quickly a new house gets dirty.  It has been shocking to me.  6 months and I am in serious need of some decluttering and spring cleaning.

I hope everyone has a fantastic last week in March!!  I will be back in April!!

Happy Thursday Friends!!

xoxo,

No comments: