Tuesday, October 15, 2013

8 Things Every Happy Woman Should Have

Following Natasha at Schue Love I decided to join in on "8 Things Every Happy Woman Should Have."

1. A go-to drink. 
Mine would have to be wine!  Usually the red variety.  Pinot Noir, Cab, Zin or a yummy blend. 

2. A go-to Karaoke Song.
I am known to do a rendition of "Kerosene" by Miranda Lambert with my besties

or

"No Diggity" by Blackstreet. Yep.  You read that correctly. 

3. A Uniform.
Mine would have to be all black, an animal print accessory and/or turquoise jewelry.  
4. A Hair Stylist they Love
I have been going to the same girl for four years now and I love her. She knows my hair and does a fabulous job!

5. An Exercise Routine. 
I used to have an awesome one of these and I can't wait to get back into the swing of things.  I love to run sprints, go to Barre classes and lift weights. 
6. A Hobby.
Well obviously I love to blog, but I also love graphic design.  I have a little side business that I would definitely consider my favorite hobby. 

7. A Best Friend.
I am so blessed to have wonderful friends.  Friends I have known my entire life and friends I have known for years.  I am so thankful for the best friends in my life.

8. A Sense of Self.
Living on my own after college is when I really discovered my sense of self.  Now that I am married I think that transition was critical to my personal happiness and who I am today.

Happy Tuesday Friends!

No comments: