How Far Along? 37 Weeks!!!! I still can't believe it!
Trimester? Third
Size of the Little One? 17.2-18.7 inches, the size of a winter melon. Bodie was 5lbs 4oz this week so a little on the small side but my Dr. thinks his growth has slowed down due to my genetics.
Maternity Clothes? Still a combo, anything that will fit over this bump :)
Weight Gain? 22lbs
Stretch Marks? Still none but my belly button is almost out!
Gender? BOYName? Bodie Wilden Edwards
Sleep? I am exhausted so I sleep pretty well. I have been having a lot of cramping and contractions that are super painful and wake me up in the middle of the night. But I know it is just my body preparing for labor.
Craving/Aversions? Fruit snacks, orange spiced tea, pumpkin muffins, and I can finally eat mexican again!
What I Miss? Working out. I can't even believe how long it's been.
Symptoms? Crazy cramping, prelabor contactions, pelvic pressure and feeling like the baby is going to "fall out," frequent urination, and back ache.
Best Moment? Am I seriously at 37 weeks!? What a blessing. I am so thankful we have made it to full term and I no longer have a premature baby on my hands. It feels like such a miracle and I am so so thankful.
Happy Friday Friends! GO VOLS!

No comments:
Post a Comment