Cole and I are thrilled to welcome Bodie Wilden Edwards into the world! It has been a long journey and we couldn't be more excited to start this next chapter.
10 weeks ago our world was flipped upside down when we thought we might be welcoming our little man into the world much earlier than expected. It has been a looooong 10 weeks but we made it. God has been by our side every step of the way and He has shown us just how faithful he is. Our number one prayer was for a healthy little boy and God provided.
Thank you for the prayers and encouragement over the last 10 weeks. We couldn't have gotten through this, or I should really say "I" couldn't have gotten through 7 weeks of bed rest without the support of our family and friends. We are forever grateful.
1 comment:
Hooray!! Congratulations to you and your sweet little family!!! Sooo happy for you guys!
Post a Comment