Four Nicknames
Joyous, JB, Lil Bit and Twiggys
Four Jobs I've Had
Food Service Sales Rep (Pepsi Bottling Group), Consumer Insights Manager (U30 Group), Design Consultant (Joyful Expressions), Special Events Coordinator (Webb School)
Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
Elf, Pretty Woman, Love Actually, Good Will Hunting
Four Things In My Purse
Lip gloss, cell phone, gum, wallet
Four Books I Would Recommend
The Best Yes, The Marriage You've Always Wanted, 5 Love Languages, Plan B: What Do You Do When God Doesn't Show Up the Way You Thought He Would
Four Cars I've Driven
Toyota Camry, Oldsmobile Alero, Nissan Altima, Nissan Murano
Toyota Camry, Oldsmobile Alero, Nissan Altima, Nissan Murano
Four Places I've Visited
The Great Barrier Reef, Australia; Kona, Hawaii; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Four Places To Visit On My Bucket List
Amalfi coast, Italy; Sonoma, California; Greece, Ireland
Four Of My Favorite Foods
Salmon, Pizza, Greek salads and pomegranates



No comments:
Post a Comment