Friday, April 24, 2015

FIVE ON FRIDAY

Happy Friday friends!  I am excited to link up with the girls today!

ONE. GREY'S ANATOMY.  Ya'll know how I feel about this show and I was so sad watching it last night!  The end of an era for sure losing Dr. Derek Shepard a.k.a. McDreamy.  I hate it the most because I know the show can't go on forever and this is a definite step in that direction. This has been my favorite show for literally 10 years now!  Crazy!

TWO. Kellen's nursery.  I am making progress here!  I am keeping the nursery very similar since I love the calming neutral look.  Keeping the same drapes and fabrics. However, I am going with more of a taupe/grey color scheme for the accents and a little more industrial feel.  Stay tuned!

THREE. Monograms.  While getting some new pillows monogrammed for Kellen's nursery I couldn't help but get his first baby item monogrammed as well.  I just love it. :)

FOUR. Outdoor renovations.  We are slowly but surely transforming our outdoor space.  New construction is super hard because you literally start out with nothing, not even grass.  But this week our deck is being stained, we did some landscaping, laid new mulch and rocks behind our fire pit.  It is coming together!

FIVE. Breakfast Casserole/quiche.  I am determined to make a breakfast casserole or quiche this weekend that I can eat for a few days during the week.  I have a short window in the morning for breakfast (usually with Bodie whining screaming to be picked up every 5 seconds) so I need quick, low prep options that still give my other growing baby enough fuel for the day. :)  Wish me luck!
Recipe Via
Have a wonderful weekend friends!!!

No comments: