Thursday, April 23, 2015
BABY #2 BUMPDATE: 20 Weeks
Trimester? 2nd
Size of the Little One? 6.5 inches, 10.2 oz about the size of a banana. We have our anatomy ultrasound next week and I can't wait to get a good look at our little guy.
Maternity Clothes? Absolutely Rocking my maternity dresses, leggings, t-shirts and loving it.
Weight Gain? 9-10 lbs
Stretch Marks? So far so good.
Gender? BOY
Name? Kellen Parks
Sleep? Sleeping really good!
Cravings? Baked potatoes (so weird), salads with honey mustard dressing, lemonade, strawberries, pizza (I am pretty sure I always crave pizza), and Mexican food.
What I Miss? Being active and a glass of wine.
Symptoms? Nothing really. I have finally hit that part of pregnancy that you feel so good you almost forget you are pregnant. I love this part!
Best Moment? Kicks again. My little guy moves regularly and I love feeling those sweet kicks!
Happy Thursday Friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment