Thursday, April 9, 2015
BABY #2 BUMPDATE: 18 Weeks
Trimester? 2nd
Size of the Little One? 5.6 inches about the size of a sweet potato. Kellen weighed 6 oz at his 16 week check up so I am sure he has grown even more!
Maternity Clothes? Yes, leggings and the BeBand. Still wearing my normal tops and dresses in a size bigger.
Weight Gain? 7-8 lbs
Stretch Marks? So far so good.
Gender? BOY
Name? Kellen Parks
Sleep? Sleeping great! I have been suffering from seasonal allergies (Love East TN) but other than that sleep has been awesome.
Cravings? Chick-fil-a's frosted lemonade, Mexican food, Greek yogurt, and fruit.
What I Miss? Having energy. I hit a wall every night around 6pm but I still feel so much better than I did.
Symptoms? Allergies, some round ligament stretching in my stomach, and exhaustion.
Best Moment? Feeling little kicks!!! They have gotten so much stronger and more frequent. I have even felt hiccups a few times. IT'S AWESOME.
Happy Thursday Friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment