Friday, April 17, 2015

Bodie Wilden EIGHTEEN Months

Sorry in advance for the picture overload, this has been such an exciting and fast paced age!
 
 
Weight/Length: 22lbs
Diapers: Size 3- Pampers
Clothing: 18 month
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Likes: BALLS, playing outside (I swear he could live out there), his "baby" white bunny, Rambo, blueberries, saying "no," being bossy and snuggling with mama and dada.
Dislikes: Diaper changes, getting dressed and coming inside after playing outside.
Sleeping: Sleeping from 7:30pm to about 6:30 or 7:00am we have definitely hit the dreaded 18 month sleep regression. Which is really from about 15-19 months from what I have read.  We have had some rough weeks with constant wake ups and he is super clingy.  He likes for someone to snuggle with him so Cole has been sleeping with him a lot.  If he doesn't grow out of this phase in the next month we are planning on doing some gentle sleep training again.  But I have to say this has by far been the worst sleeping regression/progression.  The transition from baby to toddler is no joke.
Development: I literally think he changes every day (hence all of the sleep interruptions).  He is developing at a warp speed right now.  New words, new independence, it's been crazy.  He stopped sleeping in the Zipadeezip sleep sack (I highly recommend this by the way).  He picks his own clothes and is very opinionated about his shoes. He knows what he wants to eat.  Basically he is his own little person and it's awesome and terrifying all at once. :)

Like I said this has been a whirlwind of an age.  From all of the crazy development to watching your baby turn into a full blow toddler, it's pretty awesome.  I am excited for Bodie to become a big brother in 4 and a half months and I know we are about to have a LOT of fun with our boys!

Happy Friday friends!

No comments: