Thursday, July 2, 2015

BABY #2 BUMPDATE: 30 Weeks

 

Trimester?  3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Size of the Little One? 15.2-16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 lbs about the size of a cucumber.  We had an ultrasound yesterday, Kellen measured right at 30 weeks and was 3lbs 4oz. :)
Maternity Clothes? Yes still a mixture of maternity and non.
Weight Gain? 20 lbs (gaining much better this pregnancy and I definitely think it has helped prevent preterm labor).
Stretch Marks? So far so good!
Gender? BOY
Name? Kellen Parks
Sleep? Sleeping great.  Still getting up a lot to use the restroom, but other than that I sleep like a rock.
Cravings? Mexican food, pickles, citrus, ice cream and pizza.
What I Miss? Not too much. Trying to soak up my last few months of pregnancy.
Symptoms? Braxton Hicks & frequent urination.
Best Moment? Finally seeing our sweet little boys face during our ultrasound yesterday.  He looks exactly like Bodie did and the tech said she could already see some hair.  Which totally surprised me.  I was a bald baby and so was Bodie. Cole had a little hair so who knows! Can't wait to meet our little guy!

Happy Thursday friends!

2 comments:

Elena @ baby Ridley bump said...

Woohoo!! So close!! You look amazing!

Caroline @ In Due Time said...

cute bump!!!! Happy 30 weeks!!