Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Four

Hi friends!  I am super excited Friday is finally here.  It's been a long week.  Here are a few updates in no particular order.

ONE. I know not everyone is familiar with 3D ultrasound pics (you may be thinking what the heck am I looking at).  But I just had to share these for those that are.  Look how similar my boys are looking?  These are both ultrasounds around 30 weeks.  I can't believe how much these two look alike!
TWO. Cole has created a bike monster at our house.  He lets Bodie ride with him and now it's all he wants to do all day every day.  Our usual cry for "ouuuutsiiiide" has turned into "biiike."  Not so easy for this pregnant momma, but these two sure are cute. :)
THREE.  So this happened last night.  Bodie has a new obsessed with sunglasses.  Last night we were just finishing our bedtime books when he started asking for "glasses."  I was so confused but realized quickly that there was a pair on his dresser.  He immediately put them on and I died with laughter.
FOUR.  The countdown is on!!  Baby boy #2 is due in less than 2 months!  I can't believe it and I can't wait to meet him!
 Happy Friday friends!!

No comments: