Maternity Clothes? Yes still a mixture of maternity and non.
Weight Gain? 22 lbs
Stretch Marks? So far so good!
Gender? BOY
Name? Kellen Parks
Sleep? Still sleeping pretty good. Up a lot to use the restroom but that's about it.
Cravings? Not much has changed here, chick-fil-a, Chipotle, OJ, and pickles.
What I Miss? Helping around the house and keeping up with Bodie. I am ready to be back to normal.
Symptoms? Some contractions still but my meds seem to be keeping them under control and frequent urination.
Best Moment? Seeing our healthy little boy yesterday. Thankfully all is well with him. I am still on bed rest but I should be able to ease up on it in the next few weeks. Yesterday was my last ultrasound. My Dr expects the baby to be here in the next four weeks. I am still progressing towards labor but feeling good about it all. I am excited to meet our second baby boy!
Happy Thursday Friends!

1 comment:
Getting so close!! I feel like all of these pregnancies I have been following have been flying!!! Hope bedrest is treating you ok! I'm sure that can be tough!! Take care girl!
Post a Comment