That night we had my family over for a delicious meal. My brother is doing his final 6 month stint at Quantico and this was his one weekend home. It was SO good to see him and my sister-in-law.
The next day was the fourth, we had a fun crew out at the lake for the day. It rained a good bit in the morning, but thankfully it cleared in the afternoon. The kids were able to swim, fish and hang out on the dock. They had an absolute blast. That afternoon we grilled out and this pregnant momma was in bed early. I am actually embarrassed at how early I went to bed that night and about the fact that I didn't see a single firework. I think I am more embarrassed however, that I didn't even care! haha There will always be next year.
The next day it rained again, we spent a relaxing day around the house and were all in bed early. No complaints here!
I hope everyone had a FABULOUS weekend celebrating our country!




No comments:
Post a Comment