I confess......I have been so busy I have had zero time to get excited about the seriously fun weekend I have coming up.
1. My bestie Tiff is coming over tonight and we are making her wedding programs!!! Craft time is my favorite time!!!!
2. Tomorrow I have not one but TWO bridal showers. One just so happens to be here:
Yes that would be Moll Anderson's private home where she is throwing Smash's sister a "Seductive Boudoir" shower. So fabulous. Apparently the party will have it's own DJ, lots of great cocktails and will be the PERFECT place to celebrate Miss Lu (who is getting married in May!!) Can't wait!!!
3. Not only will the party be fab but I have friends coming in from all over to attend! Tiff of course (she's now a resident), Slingin from ATL and KIMBO from Charlottesville!!! YAY!!!!!!!
I confess.......I still have no utter clue what the Hunger Games are all about. I apparently need to go see this movie to regain my status in society.
I confess........that my 10 year high school reunion is coming up this summer and I am a little in denial about it. How has it possibly been 10 years??? I can't possibly be that old. I still like Justin Bieber, Gossip Girl and Forever 21.
I confess........I seriously lack a green thumb. I REALLY need to start working on my flower beds now that spring has snuck up on us so quickly. BUT we had such a warm winter that my fall flowers are blooming like crazy and I can't bring myself to change anything even though I know I need to. If it's not broken don't fix it right???
I confess........my friends
So there you have it!! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!
xoxo,


No comments:
Post a Comment