Thursday, November 1, 2012

Whit & Doug Say "I Do"

Well I am a little behind here. A lot behind really.  To say this week has been busy would be an understatement.  There will be no Halloween post, or 1st day of November situation.  Just a quick recap of the fabulous wedding we attended last weekend.

So Friday night Cole and I made the drive in Cleveland, GA.  Which is GORGEOUS.  I seriously had no idea there were parts of Georgia that were this pretty!  Anyway, the drive was long and full of windy back roads but the weather couldn't have been more perfect to check out all of the fall leaves. Saturday morning we were up and at em and decided to take a hike.  We did a short but steep hike up to one of the most amazing views I have ever seen.
Colston & I
Randall & I
Incredible view!
After our hike we beboped around town for a bit before taking it back to the house to get ready for the rehearsal dinner. The dinner was about 30 minutes away at Mexican restaurant.  The food was delish and it was so fun to see the bride, groom and wedding party before the big day!!
Sweet little Mason Man
We all had our boots on!
Guys pic
Colston & I
The next day we had a relaxing morning and another gorgeous drive to the wedding venue.  Whit & Doug were married at an incredible farm and you will see in the pictures what a perfect fall day it was!
Randall & SheShe (Cole's Mom & Stepdad)
Bec & Ryan (Cole's sister and brother-in-law)
Sweet grandparents. . .Mamaw & Papaw
Guys pic....Cole & Ryan love to match
Family photo!
Colston & I :)
Family....
Cole & I with the beautiful bride!

We had the best, relaxing weekend spending time with the fam and celebrating sweet Whit & Doug's special day.

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and a great Halloween!

Happy Thursday Friends!

xoxo,

No comments: