This past week Cole and I spent the Thanksgiving holiday in West Point, Mississippi with his mom's side of the family. Never a dull moment that's for sure. We got in late Tuesday night which allowed his mom and I to do some hard core antiquing on Wednesday. West Point has fabulous antiques. There are so many old estates and plantations homes that it is an antique gold mine. I found multiple great finds. That night we met Cole's cousin Trish at my favorite West Point restaurant Anthony's. It was delish and we had a great time catching up!
 |
| Trish & I. Love this girl! |
The next day was Thanksgiving and we all headed over to Cole's Aunt's house for a humongous feast!
The weather was perfect and we spent the afternoon outside with the fam.
 |
| Bebop & Rambo lovin on Hamp |
 |
| Trish & I |
 |
| Rambo meeting Addison & Luke |
 |
| Cole & I with Hamp & Addison |
 |
| The boys playing an intense game of soccer |
After lunch and a few rounds of soccer we decided to go on our annual Thanksgiving walk down the greenway. Bebop & Rambo were ready to rock and Hamp & Howie followed on their bikes.
 |
| Bebop & Rambo before our walk |
 |
| Gorgeous afternoon |
Friday we took on Starkville and shopped at all of the cute boutiques. I did lots of Christmas shopping (and a little for myself :) ). That night Cole and I ventured back into Starkville for a little date night at the Veranda. It was waaaaay to good and we both left stuffed to the core. Mississippi was a perfect relaxing get-a-way with great family, tons of good food, and a little shopping mixed in. :) Can't ask for much more! I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday!!!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment