Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ribbon & Bows

Last night Cole and I attended a gender reveal party for my sister-in-law.  This is her second child and we were all super excited to find out what baby #2 would be.  I was thrilled to find out that they would be having a sweet little girl.  I have been convinced from day 1 that they were having a girl and frankly I don't like to be wrong. :)  I have even accidentally been telling people it is a girl so I am really thankful I don't have to send out any retraction statements. haha  I think it is going to be so fun for them to have one of each and our nephew Mason will be the best big brother!
RyRy, Bec & Mason


Tonight Cole and I have a wedding shower for a good friend and then Friday we are headed to the Smokey's for a fun night of camping with T&S. I am super ready for a relaxing mountain weekend and a great time with our best friends!! We have a hike planned for Saturday and I am sure it will be a gorgeous weekend!!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday!!

xoxo,



No comments: