Hello friends!!! Friday is finally here! I am linking up with Leslie today to dish my Friday dirt. Hope you are ready!
I confess. . .I am in complete shock that it is Nov 9th. I feel like yesterday was Halloween. Where did the first 9 days of November go?
I confess. . .I am ridiculously excited to go camping tonight! A night in the woods is exactly what the Dr. ordered! A little escape from our crazy work week and time to catch up with great friends!
I confess. . .I am horribly disappointed with this season of Gossip Girl. I know I sound like I am 17 when I say that however, I loved that show! This season is just creepy. Too many young people dating old people and weird twists. I am over it.
I confess. . .I LOVED grey's last night. I am loving the Meredith/Christina relationship and it is such a good example of how best friends are always there for each other.
I confess. . .we are not going to the UT game tomorrow. Which feels a little bit like a crime. For one we don't have a single weekend to do things like camp and second it's just super depressing to watch us play right now. But I still LOVE my VOLS!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!!
xoxo,



No comments:
Post a Comment