Monday, November 19, 2012

Our Abode

This past Friday Cole and I hosted a massive housewarming party.  It thankfully went off without a hitch (thanks to loads of help).  We had an excellent ridiculous turn out. Seriously I was super blown away by the amount of people who came by to celebrate our new home.  Everyone was so sweet and generous! I was so busy "hosting" that I only took a limited amount of pictures.  But here are a few. 
Tiff & I
Colston & Becca
All in all it was a perfect party and I am so glad we were able to knock it out before the holidays!  It was a great way to have all of the people we wanted to invite over to the new house at once.  Cole and I are as one person said "very rich in friends."  We feel very blessed.  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!!

Happy Monday & Happy Turkey Week!

xoxo,

No comments: