Monday, November 12, 2012

On Top of Ole Smokey

This past weekend Cole and I met our best friends Tiff&Seth for a little camping get-a-way in the Smokey Mountains. The air was cool, the leaves were falling, and it was a perfect fall weekend to experience the mountains.  We got to our awesome camp site just as the sun was going down and were perfectly aligned next to a creek. Ambiance?  I'd say so. The boys built a phenomenal fire (seriously we got compliments left and right from our fellow campers/neighbors). We then roasted hot dogs, ate smores, drank toddy's by the fire....(you know the drill).

The next day Cole and I decided to get a little hiking in since we were already in the mountains.  We hiked one of my favorites if not my favorite hike in the Smokey's The Chimneys. The Chimneys is about 5 miles round trip and it's super steep.  So it's the perfect hike to knock out in under two hours but also get a little work out in.





It was a perfect way to spend our Saturday afternoon and I just love fall!  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?!?!  I sure can't!  Time is flying!

Happy Monday Friends!

xoxo,


No comments: