So I saw this Q&A on Caroline's blog and I had to participate. I sent Cole these questions and I answered them as well. The similarities/difference are pretty funny!
1. How long have you been married?
J: 4 years this June.1. How long have you been married?
C: 3.5 Years
2. Where was your first date?
J: Riverside Tavern, Valentine's day junior year of high school.C: Riverside Tavern
3. Where was your first kiss?
J: Bearden Hill behind what is now Regions bank (used to be a good lookout spot).C: In the courtyard behind the big colonial mansion up on Bearden Hill
4. Who first said, "I love you"?
J: I did.C: ME
5. What were your wedding colors?
J: Turquoise and black.C: I think Turquoise and Black...
6. What is her most commonly used phrase?
J: "Perfect!" or "Done and Done"C: "Like" or "I love you so much Cole, you are the most amazing husband in the world!!!"
7. Who is her celebrity crush?
J: Bradley Cooper.C: Justin Bieber.
8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
J: Red wine for me, Stella for him.C: Joy-Pinot Noir or Vodka Soda with Rosa's Lime Juice. Me-Stella, Coors Light, or Jack & Coke
9. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
J: Blueberry pancakes and bacon?C: Every Meal
10. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
J: When I tried to make a vegetarian meal.C: Still waiting for it to happen, but i don't think it's going to.
11. What is the most-played song on her iPod?
J: "Beauty and a Beat"- Justin BieberC: I guarantee its "We found Love" -Rihanna, BUT, Joy will probably think it's some Bieber song.
12. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
J: Wadding towels.C: That I don't listen well
13. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
J: Snuggles with Bebop.C: She tells me she loves me in a frustrating tone after she's waited on me for 20 minutes to get in bed.
14. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
J: I'm feisty? C: Too many to list.
15. What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
J: Zen Green TeaC: Green Tea
16. What's her blog's name?
J: Inner JoyC: Inner Joy
Hope you get a good laugh out of this. For the record Justin Bieber is NOT my celebrity crush that's just plain gross and I said I love you first. :)
Happy Thursday Friends!!!
xoxo,

No comments:
Post a Comment