I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter weekend! Ours was more low key than normal but it was wonderful and relaxing!!
I am happy to say I completed all of the tasks on my "Spring break to-do list" this past week. Including a trip to Sweetwater to shop the antique stores that was a huge success. I have been on a mission to find some art work for about a million places in our house. It's something I haven't wanted to rush or just "fill" the space. I want to find unique pieces that really fit our style. Which is not an easy task. But I happened to stumble across this little gem at one of the shops this weekend and I fell in love. Perfect rustic piece for our bonus room. The colors match perfectly too!
Tonight Cole and I have a fabulous date night planned and I am ready to tackle the week!
Happy Monday friends!!
xoxo,


No comments:
Post a Comment