This weekend was a fabulous way to kick off my birthday festivities. My brother was in town from Law School so we decided to go ahead and have our family celebrations a week early. No complaints here. :) Saturday night Mom cooked a fabulous meal [
maple grilled salmon, sauteed quiona with hazelnuts, balsamic and feta asparagus] absolutely delish. Now I don't brag on my Mom nearly enough but the woman is a gourmet chef. Like seriously. She has an enormous garden behind her house so much of what she cooks is
farm to table. . . quite literally. Her food is always fresh, seasoned to perfection and such a culinary adventure. I took a few quick pictures of our dinner prep and of course a family shot:
 |
| Cheese tray..... |
 |
| Fresh herbs from the garden |
 |
| Family photo [my brother Daane, Steph, myself & Colston] |
The next night Cole and I kept the party going and met a group of friends at my favorite mexican restaurant Casa Don gallo to celebrate my birthday since I wont be around next weekend. We really had a great crew and it was so sweet of everyone to come. So far so good on the birthday front. I already feel blessed beyond belief and have wonderful friends and family!
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!
Happy Monday Friends!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment