Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So many reasons to be thankful. . .

You know those days when you have absolutely no choice but to feel completely blessed?  Well today is 100% one of those days for me.  I am going to be honest I have been a tough crowd this week.  I have been tired, stressed and really no fun to be around.  However, God has continued to bless me FAR beyond what I deserve and I have decided today I have no choice but to throw in the towel and enjoy everything he has given me. I am a firm believe that WE have the ability to choose our attitude in any situation and even though I don't always live that out perfectly it is days like today that I am reminded how important that is. 
“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”- Max Planck

So here are the MANY MANY reason I feel completely blessed big and small.  God is good.

1. I am about to be on VACATION for 5 days and then roll right into spring break.  That's like 11 days off and I am so lucky to have that time. 

2. The forecast for NYC this week is: 
 
It doesn't get much better than that.
 
3. I am so lucky everyday to be married to an incredible man who loves me unconditionally and takes me on fun trips like the above for my birthday!

4. I have two sweet and absolutely adorable wiener dogs who definitely love me no matter what.  Sometimes it's the small things and those little guys make me smile even on the worst days.

5. God is blessing my work (both jobs) in an unreal way.  I really can't believe how much things are exploding and I have Him 100% to thank for that.

SO there you have it!  Today is my Friday and Colston and I are flying out early tomorrow morning for NYC.  I will be sure to post a full report and I hope everyone has a fabulous week/weekend!!

xoxo,


No comments: