Wednesday, March 7, 2012

You go left - I'll go right

So ever since my Marketing days I have had an interest in brain dominance. I think it's the coolest thing.  In Marketing we became obsessed with understanding how brain dominance could effect how people responded to information a.k.a. advertising. So fast forward 2.5 years and I still think it's super cool.  While most people fall in the "ambidextrous" category (myself included) everyone generally leans one way or the other.  If you haven't ever taken the quiz on brain dominance I highly recommend it.
Here are my results: 

Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realizing your right brain/left brain tendency will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 9(9)
Right Brain Dominance: 7(7)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
I know you were dying to know all of this. But in all seriousness I do think it's really interesting.  Last little tid bit on brain dominance and I will move on.  Here are some general characteristics of the left and right side of your brain:
Moving on. . .I am so freaking excited today is Wednesday.  I am going to try and blog about something other than NYC for the next week...but just know it is ALL I am thinking about.  My sweet husband and BFF Suze have been planning away and because they know I HATE surprises they have been filling me in along the way.

So far we have a boat cruise booked for Friday night.  The boat takes us all along the skyline and of course by the Statue of Liberty.  Perfection.  Then on my birthday Suze and I are headed out on the Sex in the City Tour!!!!! If you have never heard of this...(which I hadn't until Suze did it) you basically travel around on a bus all over NYC and visit places where the show was filmed.  Suze said it's an awesome way to see all of NYC as well as some of our favorite hot spots from the show.  I am ridiculously excited and have the best husband in the world for putting all of this together.  Not to mention a fabulous BFF who I am SURE will be showing me the time of my life in her favorite city.

So there you have it. Brain dominance and NYC.  What else do you need on your Wednesday?

Happy Hump Days Friends!

xoxo,

No comments: