Final post my friends! It's hard to capture 8 fun filled days so it's had taken me a few posts to recap. This was our first family vacation as a big expanded crew and I think it was a huge success! Here's my last post:
So, we definitely enjoyed some gorgeous weather while at the beach last week. My nephew Mason or "Ace" had a blast playing in the sand and ocean and it was so fabulous to relax! Take a look:
 |
| My BIL, SIL, FIN and Mason |
 |
| Little guy loving life! |
Towards the end of the week we ventured out to a cool area in Mount Pleasant to eat dinner at one of Cole's grandparents favorite restaurants
RB's. The restaurant is located on Shem Creek and there is an awesome view of the water. We sat upstairs on a screened in patio overlooking the gorgeous view!
 |
| Colston & I |
 |
| The Fam! |
The next day was our final day on the beach and by the far the most beautiful day we had all week. We literally soaked every last ounce of sun up that we could on the beach, took an afternoon paddle boarding session in the harbor and then took it back to the marina for one final dinner. Perfection.
 |
| Colston & I at the beach! |
 |
| Cole's sweet grandad and us. |
 |
| Ryan & Cole were so proud of their power T! |
 |
| Final pic of the whole gang! |
I felt so blessed to spend a whole week with my in-laws, we had a fabulous time and I know we will never forget this trip!
Happy Friday Friends!!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment