Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I'm Loving

Happy Wednesday Friends!  Today I am going to link up with Jamie to discuss what I am loving this week! Here we go!

I am loving. . .my antique frame find from this weekend.  I transformed it into a cork board for my new office nook and I am super excited to put it to good use!

I am loving. . .we have brick!  Our house is finally bricked and they dropped off our dry wall this week!  Things are moving along great!
I am loving. . .cool mornings!  The weather has cooled down at night this week and it is finally starting to feel like fall!

I am loving. . .home decor shopping.  I am obsessed. Having way too much fun.  Cole and I are going to pick out our couches for our living room tonight!  Big purchase!  Can't wait!

I am loving. . .this Barre 3 special: Man up to Barre3.  I would literally pay money to see this class. Cole would NEVER agree to it though. haha

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!!

Happy Hump Day Friends!!!

xoxo,


No comments: