Thursday, August 16, 2012

Family Vacay! Charleston: Part 2

Happy Thursday Friends!!!  I have a few more posts coming your way about our fabulous trip to Charleston last week!  Here we go!

So Sullivan's Island was by far one of my favorite spots. We visited a number of restaurants while we were there and I loved all of them.  Early in the week we ate at Sullivan's (creative name I know). The food was great, the ambiance was awesome and all around a great place. 
RyRy, Bec, Mason, myself & Colston
The whole gang!
The next day a nice little thunder storm rolled in. We decided this was the perfect opportunity to head into downtown Charleston to do some shopping!  We went straight to King Street (which is such a primo shopping district) and spent the entire afternoon there.  After shopping we grabbed lunch at A.W. Shucks (another Charleston staple) and snapped a few pictures by the straw market.
Granna, Dadee, myself & Colston
It was the perfect mid week break from the sun and gave us an opportunity to explore downtown Charleston!  I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

xoxo,

No comments: