Cole and I were fortunate enough to take a end of the summer get away trip to Charleston, SC last week. We spent the week in a gorgeous house in the Isle of Palms area. If you have never been to Isle of Palms I highly recommend it. Minutes from the beach, close to downtown Charleston, and amazing beach houses. Our house was a block from the beach, steps away from the marina and even had it's own pool! Doesn't get much better right? The whole gang (Cole's grandparents, dad, sister, brother-in-law and nephew Mason or "Ace" as he calls himself) had a great time!!
 |
| Cole and I outside the Marina |
The marina proved to be an awesome place to paddle board which we did multiple times through out the week. It was also the home to one of my favorite restaurants
Morgan Creek Grill. Awesome view of the harbor and delicious food!
If you know Cole well you know he is in constant need of "activities." He was dying to surf from the minute we pulled onto Palm Blvd. We ventured out to Folly Beach (apparently THE place to surf) so he could get his fix. I parked it on the beach in the sun while Cole and his dad surfed the afternoon away. A win-win in my book.
 |
| Cole and his dad |
Cole's fam was sweet enough to let the two of us go out on a date night Monday night. We headed into downtown Charleston and had the best time exploring the city. First stop was the
Noisy Oyster, a Charleston staple and a great view of the straw market area. After that we ventured up to a roof top bar to get a view of the ocean before dinner.
As for dinner, we stumbled across an awesome Italian restaurant called
Bocci's. I would go back in a heart beat, our food was delish! We capped off the night with a stroll through the Waterfront Park to check out the Pineapple Fountain (one of my favorite stops in Charleston). We snapped a few pictures and enjoyed the fabulous scenery!
Such a fabulous trip and there is plenty more where that came from! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Happy Hump Day Friends!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment