Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Back to Reality

Well my friends I am back after a fabulous LONG weekend.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  Starting with a perfect Valentine's Day dinner with the hubs. I surprised him with a table for two (thanks Moll Anderson) by the fireplace. He cooked a delicious meal complete with bacon wrapped filets, garlic mashed potatoes and a asparagus/broccolini medley. Waaaay too good.
After a fabulous V-day we spent the weekend doing our my favorite things.....lunch at Zoe's (duh), homemade pizza, walking the dogs at the park, a UT basketball game (ok that was way more his thing), and dinner at my favorite restaurant SunSpot (which recently moved to it's new location!!!!).  I also made it to a Barre 3 class that was fabulous!  Absolutely a wonderful, nice, relaxing LONG weekend.

I also did a lot of this.....snuggling with my two favorite dudes.

I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's Day and weekend!!

xoxo,

No comments: