So you have taken fertility meds, potentially even undergone an IUI or IVF. Now you wait. The TWW can be a pretty miserable time. Which is why I decided to compile a list of things to occupy your time.
1. Pray. This is the most beneficial and productive use of your time. But for the sake of a good laugh here are some other things you might also find helpful......
2. Google any of the following "earliest signs of pregnancy," "ways to increase your chances of conceiving," "what to do after and IUI/IVF."
3. Poke your eyeballs out repetitively in hopes that it will speed time up.
4. Plan what you will do AFTER the TWW. i.e. scream with glee, cry tears of joy.....or pour a very large glass of wine and bawl your eyes out. [Crying is imperative for any outcome.]
5. Pray.
6. Do a little baby dance. Now you have heard of a rain dance so you might be wondering what a baby dance is well it works in the same way. Except wait. You aren't supposed to break it down after and IUI/IVF???? Shoot. No baby dance......
7. Obsessively google "earliest signs of pregnancy," "ways to increase your chances of conceiving," "what to do after and IUI/IVF." because surely you will learn something new.
8. Watch an excessive amount of movies. You are supposed to "relax" so what better time to sit in front of the ole TV and catch up on some of your favorites.
9. Work. hahaha right.
10. Pray.
11. Relax. Don't think about the fact that it's your TWW and you may or may not be pregnant. Nothing happened. You did not have a procedure. Live your life normally. Except wait, act like you are pregnant. Got it.
12. Google "earliest signs of pregnancy," "ways to increase your chances of conceiving," "what to do after and IUI/IVF." It just makes you feel informed.
13. Start being hypersensitive after your third google attempt. Ok so I'm tired....FATIGUE! Poke your boobs...They HURT. Does something smell???? YES. I never would have noticed that before. I must be pregnant.
14. Pray.
15. Take some yoga classes. Reward yourself for taking care of yourself. Namaste. Or something like that.
16. Be patient. HAHAHAHAHAHA
17. Pray.
That's about how it goes and the scary thing is a lot of women do this OVER and OVER and OVER again. Lord help us.
Happy Friday Friends!!!
xoxo,

2 comments:
I just love this! I think I have read it a million times! Thanks for your support!! xoxo
You are such an inspiration to me and I love this post. I haven't seen a FS yet, but we've been trying for just under 2 years and have had a couple different tests done with no answer as to why we haven't gotten pregnant. I suspect I will see the FS this fall, it's refreshing to read about your success. Really appreciate your honesty... I can already relate to this post in a different way, google has been a blessing and a curse!
Post a Comment