Friday, February 1, 2013

Time to Confess!

Today I am going to link up with Leslie and her Confessional Friday.  Let's go!

I confess.....I can't believe it's February 1st!  Where did the first month of the year go??  It flew! I blinked and it was over.

I confess.....I was super bummed that there wasn't a new Nashville this week.  While I can hardly stay up late enough to watch it I was super excited to tune into my DVR last night only to be highly disappointed.

I confess....I have a date with my hubs and a homemade pizza tonight and I couldn't be more excited!  Looking forward to a relaxing evening in!

I confess.....I checked out the Realty Steve spoiler alert for the Bachelor and I am shocked.  I always do this and I hate it but I can't help myself.  Can I just say I am super shocked by who they are predicting to win and be in the final two for that matter!  Don't worry I wont spoil it for you.

I confess.....the fertility clinic the most awkward place on the universe to see people you know.  You totally look at each other like crap she knows now.....

I confess......Cole and I booked a trip to St. Croix this summer.  But before you go getting all excited there are about a million factors that may not make this trip a realty. Which is why we have trip insurance and I have a fabulous MIL who hooks us up on traveling!
I confess.....I have already had two breakfasts today.....I just can't say no to a Panera asiago bagel....

Happy Friday Friends!!!!  Have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo,

No comments: