Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Happies!

So yeah I just made up a word...."happies" and I am totally ok with it.  Anyway, Cole and I had a great weekend.  It was super relaxing and filled with lots of good food.  Today I wanted to share some pictures that have been floating around on the ole iPhone becasue they all make me very very happy....

First, This is the delicious homemade pizza that Cole and I made Friday night!  Life changing!


Next, here is sweet Rambo last week...he was under the weather as well and freezing per usual.

Side note: Cole thinks we should sign him up to be in a commercial for homeless pets haha he has the best sad face!
And last, but certainly not least......here are two AWESOME pictures that one of my students took at the Justin Bieber concert in Nashville.  Yes they were that close and yes I was extremely jealous!!
I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!!!!

xoxo,

No comments: