Thursday, February 14, 2013

To my Valentine....

Ahh the day is here.  Valentine's.  I have always been a huge fan of Valentine's day.  I really don't think it should matter whether you are married, dating, first dating, or single.  A day to celebrate LOVE of all sorts is a winner in my book.

This Valentine's I wanted to give a special shout out to the main man in my life. 

Colston, here are just a few of the many many reason's why I love you...

- For being the provider for our family.  Bebop and Rambo never have to worry about having their basic necessities...bones, dog food, and squeaker toys.

- For your mad grilling skills.  You have perfected all of my favorites, Steak, Chicken & Salmon.  

- For always singing and dancing in the morning.  I am secretly married to a member of a boy band and I love it.

- For always taking out the trash.  I hate it and it's smelly. Thank you.

- For taking the boys out EVERY morning at the crack of dawn. 

- For cooking me delicious egg sandwiches for breakfast.

- For putting up with my obsession with The Bachelor, Grey's Anatomy, Revenge & Nashville. I think I have a TV problem.

- For telling me I am beautiful especially when I really don't feel that way.

- For loving the Lord and being the spiritual leader in our family.

- For loving me.  Even when I am irritable and bossy and impatient and not very lovable.

I love you babe!!!  Happy Valentine's Day!  I can't wait to celebrate with you tonight with dinner by the fire!!!

Happy Valentine's Day Friends!!

xoxo,


No comments: