Friday, June 21, 2013
First Day of Summer Check List
Well my friends, the first day of summer is finally here! I am so excited and I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I thought in honor of the first day of summer I would make my very own summer bucket list. Here we go!
1. Go on the lake as much as possible! Cole and I are doing pretty good with this one so far. We have been going out after work some afternoons with the dogs. I know later this summer I will most likely want nothing to do with bathing suits or the boat so I am trying to take advantage as much as possible.
2. Go to the beach! CHECK! We are headed down to JAX in the near future to hang out with my besties and I can't wait! Just park me in a beach chair and I will be good to go!
3. Grill out. LOTS. We have gotten better about this one. Cole grilled stuffed chicken breasts two nights ago and they were delicious. I can't wait to check off more of our favorites in the coming weeks.
4. Watch a firework show. We technically did a little of this last weekend in Chattanooga but I am REALLY looking forward to some 4th of July fireworks!
5. Go on a picnic. Thank goodness my husband enjoys packing a lunch and going on a picnic. I love getting out in nature and taking a break from the craziness. He picked out a new spot for us a few weeks ago and I can't wait to check it out!
6. Play hooky with Colston. This is also in the works. For our 4 year anniversary next week we have a fun lake day planned. I can't wait to take a day off of work and enjoy the sunshine!
7. Finish Bodie's nursery! I am getting close here and I can't wait to share with you all!
Happy Summer friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment