I decided to join the party this week and link up with The Good Life and Hello Happiness for five on Friday. Can I just say TGIF?!?!? Good grief I am ready for the weekend not to mention the fabulous weather we have on forecast.
ONE - I am excited to share a sneak peak into Bodie's nursery! I still have a lot to do but I finally got some art work on the walls and the curtains hung this week so I just had to share. :)
TWO - Cole and I have made a pact to take the boat out as much as possible this summer. Especially while I am still feeling good and not miserable in a bathing suit. The plan is to take it out this weekend and I can't wait!
THREE - Next week is our big 20 week appointment and I am so excited. This is where they run all of the major anatomy tests and we have a super long ultrasound. I can't wait to check out our little man and see how much he has grown!
FOUR - Last night I had the girls over for girls night and it was fabulous. So overdue since this time of year is crazy for everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed catching up and laughing non-stop with my friends. They are the BEST.
FIVE - Tonight we have a birthday party for one of my bestie's Allison and I am super excited to celebrate with her. I love a good birthday!!! Happy birthday Allison!!
Happy Friday Friends!! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment