Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!!!!!  I am excited to link up again this week for 5 on Friday.

ONE.
This weekend Cole and I are taking Bodie (love that huh?) to his first concert.  We are heading to Chattanooga for the Riverbend Festival and I am super excited. Cole's all-time favorite band OAR is playing tonight and I can't think of a more appropriate first concert for Bodie.

TWO.
I am 21 weeks today!  Yay!!! (By our new due date of course).  Bumpdate post will be next week but I am just so excited!  4 more months to go!

THREE.
Cole and I's FOUR year anniversary is less than two weeks away!  I can't believe it's been four years already.  We have a fabulous celebration planned and I can't wait!

FOUR.
Since we decided to cancel our trip to St. Croix next month (tear..) we are planning on taking another little getaway. We will be visiting my BFF in Jacksonville and I am so excited for a little beach time!

FIVE.
If you follow me on Instagram you know I am spoiled by my sweet students.  I have received numerous ADORABLE gifts for Bodie.  I literally have the best students ever.

Have a fabulous weekend!!!!

No comments: