So many sweet ladies came out to celebrate Bodie and it meant the absolute world to me. He is already loved by so many people.
![]() |
| Granna, Bec, myself, Whit & SheShe |
![]() |
| Sweet hostesses (Ali, Sarah, myself, Bec & Tiff) |
![]() |
| Mom & I |
I literally shrieked each and every time I opened each gift. I still can't get over all of the cute surprises from everyone.
My BFF Suze was able to skype us during the shower from NYC. It was sooooo much fun to talk to her and have her part of the day!
As you can tell it was such a special day and one I will never forget. It means so much to me that my friends and family love our little boy as much as we do.
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
























No comments:
Post a Comment