Friday, August 30, 2013

BUMPDATE: 32 Weeks!

[Two part disclaimer: 
1. This is the ONLY piece of orange clothing I have that still fits. 
2. I wore it for approximately 10 minutes to take this pic.  Then it was back to pjs. Let's be honest, I'm on bed rest.]

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!! GO VOLS!!!!!!!

How Far Along? 32 weeks...8 months pregnant!
Trimester?  Third
Size of the Little One? 15.2-16.7 inches, the size of a squash.

Maternity Clothes? Mostly maternity these days.  Lots of maternity t-shirts, leggings and anything comfy. 
Weight Gain? 18 lbs
Stretch Marks? Still good.  I do have the infamous linea nigra line on my stomach from pregnancy hormones.
Gender? BOY
Name? Bodie Wilden Edwards
Sleep? Thank goodness last week's "bad sleeping" was just a fluke.  I think it had a lot to do with the steroid shots I took for Bodie's lungs.  Back to sleeping great but still getting up like 10 times a night to pee.
Craving/Aversions? Cravings: Gummy bears, ice cream, cheese burgers, and steak.   Aversions: garlic and spicy food.
What I Miss? Being able to help around the house.  I am honestly fine being on house arrest but it kills me to not be able to unload the dishwasher or make the bed without getting completely exhausted.
Symptoms? Same as last week: frequent urination I literally use the restroom every 15-30 minutes (not exaggerating) which is part of preterm labor treatment (keeping your bladder empty) and my fabulous uterus irritability (which means I have contractions or my stomach feels rock hard throughout the day). I also had my first episode with heartburn last night, yuck.  I have never had it before and I would be happy if I never have it again.
Best Moment? Making it to 32 weeks and gaining 3lbs this week. :)  It's crunch time my friends!

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments: