Thursday, August 1, 2013

Birthday Celebrations & Nursery Sneak Peak

Happy Thursday Friends!  I don't know about ya'll but I am READY for the weekend.  This week has been crazy.  Speaking of crazy how in the world is today AUGUST 1st???? Seriously, this summer has flown by.  Two of my besties celebrated birthday's this week.  Ali's was this past Tuesday and Smash's bday is TODAY. Happy birthday friends!!!
 
Happy birthday Ali!!
Happy birthday Smash!!
I also wanted to share a sneak peak into little man's nursery.  We are getting super close to being finished.  I have to say I love how it turned out and I already enjoy sitting in here and taking it all in.

Without further ado, here is Bodie's nursery:
I promise to post more pics in a few week but you all get the idea.  I hope everyone has had a fabulous week so far!

No comments: